Here are some of my favorite memories from Christmas:
1. Last night, Emerson asked me to be sure and unlock his window, so that Santa could get in.
2. These glasses, a gift from Lincoln to his brothers.
3. Watching Lincoln's face as he realized we had, in fact, gotten him a iPod.
4. Lincoln trying to get us out of bed at 7am. It didn't happen.
5. Seeing a beautiful snowfall all day, covering everything, and giving us a gorgeous white Christmas.
6.All photography related gifts from my Micah. Well done buddy.
7. Sneaking underwear in as one of Micah's gifts. Priceless.
8.Not having to see another buckeye for a whole year. I think I just heard the Hallelujah chorus!
9. Alden's foot. In a toilet. A non-empty toilet. Only at the casa...
Merry Christmas friends, see you in January...