Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4122

That's right. That number above reads
four thousand one hundred and twenty two.
That would be the approximate number of times today my children asked to eat that rank gingerbread house. The photo below has nothing to do with this at all. I was not feeling very photosnappyesque this morning when I woke up to find Emerson and Alden talking to the nasty house, and apparently, discussing their plans to eat it. I give up. I would complain more, but then my mom will call and remind me about the time a certain young girl kept the same piece of gum on her bedpost for months.
This photo is actually my sweet Micah's birthday breakfast. Did you know that it is pointless to zoom in too much on a croissant? They look like flaky turds if you do. Just a little photo FYI for ya'. Happy Day to the love of my life, your patience never ceases to astound me...

No comments:

Post a Comment