Wednesday, October 12, 2011

october 12

Day 12: How you found out about Blogger and why you made one...

Well, I am pretty sure I was reading a scrapbooking message board, and people kept linking their pages to their blogs. They showed their work off. I thought, "Hey. I got pages. I can show them off too." Plus, I could not figure how to link a flickr photo to the message board at that point. So, I started a blog. It was solely for sharing scrapbook pages at first. Then... I wrote a "real life" post. You can read it HERE.
I think it was a bit therapeutic to be able to write about being a mom... a REAL mom. So, that is how it all started. And those girls in the photo on the last post? We met through blogging. Yep, true story. 

Now, you get to suffer through all my mishaps whilst raising three little men.

Day 12. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment