Monday, October 10, 2011

october 10

Day 10: songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

Okay, this is a weird question. I don't think I consciously get mad and say, "I am so mad, I am going to go listen to _____." Let me try and remember, did I turn on any music after my last Mommy Dearest moment? No... I usually let the silence of my insanity just hang in the air at those times...

Happy: Barton Hallow, Rumor Has It, Coffee Girl, You Never Let Go, I Saw Lightning, The Revelation Song, Good Life.
Sad: Enough for Now
Bored: ? I don't know. Bored? that's stupid. I am skipping this one.
Hyped:  Isn't hyped close to happy? Maybe I step up to Purple Rain when I am hyped. Don't judge. Or anything by the Fray. I love me some Fray. I so overplayed them that Micah burned me a Coldplay disc and said, "Please. Please play something else in the car. ANYthing but the Fray."

In honor of my faves, the Fray, (who I might add are SENSATIONAL in concert) here ya' go...

No comments:

Post a Comment