Hold onto your hats... my friend Melanie, posted a great list of things to blog about for one month straight. As in every day. I told her I would do it this month. If you are still here at the end, I should probably give you a major organ or something really grand. Let me call up Oprah and see what I can arrange...
Day One: A recent Photo of Yourself and 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself
1. I hate the smell of red meat.
2. I have not eaten steak in 23 years. I think it is gross. Please reference number 1.
3. I think it is sad that my kids will never have to be told to make sure they have a couple dimes for the payphone when they go out as teenagers. Now I will just have to ask if their cell phone is charged.
4. A bonus to the lack of pay phones and surplus of cell phones... I will be on one of those mom track your kid sites monitoring their every move. Just kidding. Sort of.
5. I typed an envelope address last week. It made me extremely happy to do so.
6. Yes, I know that #5 makes me a major dork.
7. I filled up those vintage suitcases with cluttery stuff from my office shelves. They now serve a real purpose which means my Micah cannot toss them. Bwahahahaha...
8. I could eat cereal for every meal of the day.
9. I want to tear down our dining room wall and see if the old fireplace is still behind it. I don't even want it to be useable, I just want a hearth. Why do I live in an almost 100 year old house without a fireplace?!?!
10. I think if one more male species in this house puts their smelly socks in the laundry without insiding them out, I will go Mommy Dearest on them all. Its been a while since I have done so, and I would hate to foster any ideas my children may have of me being normal.
11. I think by number 11 you are realizing, I am not all that interesting...
12. Five. That is the number of packages that came to my door last Wednesday. Amazon Prime ♥. (I feel like I should be hashtagging "#winning" but... )
13. I let the one year anniversary of my grandmother's death go by without remembering. I think that was actually a good thing. I miss her terribly.
14. I just started crying.
15. Given the choice between a fireplace and a dishwasher, I would choose the fireplace. Hands down.