Thursday, December 08, 2011

December 8

Have you started to catch on that I am really writing these for me? I want to write down some of our December memories for my December Daily album, and last year the ol' blog proved very helpful come December 28th when I was playing catch up. As much as I love looking back at our DD albums, I refuse to let myself be stressed out when I don't have time to actually make all the pages in December.  Today, in what has become a tradition for a couple of friends and I, we worked on some crafts together. We had glue guns, and needles, and thread, and enjoyed a lovely day.  No faces are shone to protect the crafters involved...

and my dear friend Beth made my day... she sent me this lovely Christmas gift, wrapped so beautifully. She is thoughtful and kind, and it made my day. Here is my phone picture of it. Thanks Beth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment