My dear friend Martha, who is gorgeous, funny, and sweet as can be, tagged me to do a list of seven facts. I am a boring person, so these lists are always hard for me, but since Martha is also growing a baby in her adorable little belly, I will attempt the list, just for her. Who can say no to a cute pregnant girl???
1. I have stuck with the photo-of-my-funny-looking-face-every-day-goal so far. Is it cheating if I let Micah take the photo sometimes? Last night Alden and I fell asleep together and before he woke up, I whispered fiercely for Micah to come snap a photo.
2. I have not had any salt and vinegar chips since New Year's Eve. I am an addict, and quitting cold turkey was the only way to go. Can you go through salt n'vinney withdrawal? Cause I am.
3. I finally found a place here that makes fish fry to rival Buffalo's. I have always missed that, especially during Lent. And yes, leave it to Buffalo to take a healthy food like fish and make it yummy and bad for you! Woot woot!
4. Micah threatened to take away my txting plan. Apparently, he is not a fan of my inability to pick up a phone anymore. I am a fan of a "conversation" via txt that can occur whilst kids are crying or bums are being wiped. (theirs, not mine.) I think that is a whole blog post in and of itself. Coming soon...
5. I finally bought a used copy of and started reading, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn." Oh.My.Word. I love it. I am about halfway though it, and am already sad that it will be ending soon. That my friends is how you know a good book.
6. I tried to stretch the taco meat this week by adding black beans. I was very quiet and just made up everyone's tacos in the kitchen. I thought I was in the clear, when at the almost last bite Hadji picks a bean up and says, with great disdain, "What is this? A bug?"
7. Things I never thought I would say, but have... "Please, please do not come ask me any more questions while I am using the bathroom. Unless you, your brother, or the house is on fire, do not come near this door. " I also may have said that the house fire should be out of control before I am interrupted. Shameless, poor, mothering, tis true...
See, I am not good at these lists. Maybe you can get a refund on the 4 minutes you have invested here?