1. When your 3 yr old takes a massive dookey, comprised of lots of small turds, and declares with a cute grin, "That was a family! They want to go to the party!" you realize, that $1750 you just spent to fix your septic tank was worth it. This is a lie. I am still bitter that I spent as much to hear about the "Dookey Family"as my new camera would've cost. I'll think bitter thoughts every time I look at that part of the yard; the $1750 hole in the ground. Did I mention it cost $1750 and that I am bitter about it... oh, I guess I did.
2. I started reading The Book Thief. I am worried that I am too stupid for this book. *eta: I am now well into the book and am happy to announce, I love it, and get it.
3. I love moments like this:
4. Amazon Prime has changed my world. I mean that. Sort of. I had to add the "sort of" because otherwise someone will send me an e-mail about how Jesus should change my world, and how someone could take this to mean I find all my happiness in Amazon prime. I guess sarcasm is a dead language for some. Not me.
(fyi : Jesus is first, always, then My Micah, then... well, I hate to say it, but that two day shipping is edging out the boys a little in ranking. Again, kidding. Sort of.)
5. Alden learned to climb a large tree in our yard. He has no fear, and likes only the thinnest branches of course. I will let you know where to send the get well gifts when he breaks his arm.
6. As if I didn't dislike MarieClaire enough, they went and put Miley Cyrus on the cover. Deal Sealed.
7.I just realized my first item was a whole paragraph... about poop and bitterness. Oh, and the $1750 dollars our crapper cost us... you know, in case you missed that.
8. I don't understand why self tanners can't smell better? Isn't there some sweet smelling chemical that change the color of my skin??? Sheeesh.
9. I ordered a groupon for some new pizza place, where you order the pizza but then you bring it home to bake. I am totally counting that as "cooking" dinner.
10. We no longer have any form of cable, satellite, antenna, etc. Guess what? I can still sleep at night without knowing who got voted off American Idol. (more on the no tv schtick later...)
That is all. Happy Tuesday.