Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Guess where I was????

Hey all... did everyone in Blogland miss me? (um, this is where you lie and say yes...) We went to...

Yep, Disney! We went to see my sis and my little nephew down in Florida. He is such a cutie. We even went to Disney and the Animal Kingdom. The boys loved it, even though they are a bit too young to really get it some of it. They were happy just to see it all really!!


The funny thing was, Lincoln got most excited about the "train" ride from the parking lot to the entrance!LOL. Then we took him into toon town and I said, "Do you want to go see Mickey Mouse's house???" He got all excited and said. "Oh YES!!!!" and started running towards it. He stopped and looked at me and said, "Who is Mickey Mouse?" i was laughing so stinking hard.




Then, he sat on Santa's lap, and when Santa said, "What do you want for Christmas?" He said, "Oh, nothing. We already have a tree, but thanks Santa! BYe!" and hopped off running back to me. He was so funny! The weather was CHILLY for Florida too, but it was perfect for going to the theme parks. I was originally going to try and take Ali's classes in Tampa, but thanks to Jury Duty we had to cut the trip short, plus I felt bad taking a whole day of our mini-vacation and leaving Micah with all the kiddos... Here is the BEST part...we get home and ... yep, you guessed it... Micah did NOT even have to go down for the stinking jury duty! Oh, well... it just wasn't meant to be this time I guess!!LOL.


I will have to say, my little guys were sooooo good in the car. They played with little matchbox cars, read books, ate snacks, sang with us, and slept. It was a fun road trip... except for the EXTREMELY disappointing Vanilla Mocha Smoothie from the gas station... it was so gross. It tasted like cherry pipe tabacco. Really. Micah even said so. I was a bit bummed, it was my to be my special "car drink", but wowee, if that is the worst part of our trip... we did great!!LOL.
Hope you guys are all having fun planning and doing Holidayish things!! We sure are... I am off to get caught up on some "stuff"... laundry, bills, etc... I will post some Holiday album pics soon!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you got some family time. Major bummer about Ali's class & jury duty. I grew up in Orlando & I am missing it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Awww, glad you had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:55 PM

    wow,, OMG, how exciting, wish I was there, the only disney I've been too is disney land, it was cool, but I would love to go to disney world, just cause

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that is great. Nothing like pure family fun time! You get to see that sparkle in your kids eyes and you know...seeing it in your husbands eyes is like nothing else. You know what I mean I'm sure. When it's a father enjoying the true happiness of his family he gets that sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did wonder why every time I came to your blog I was still staring at your holiday album!!! Now I know why!!

    You post was hilarious...I have to highlight the funniest parts...I would be me if I didn't:

    "Oh YES!!!!" and started running towards it. He stopped and looked at me and said, "Who is Mickey
    Mouse?" (How could you take them and not even tell them who Mickey was before hand...what kind of mother do you think you are!! LOL)

    "What do you want for Christmas?" He said, "Oh, nothing. We already have a tree, but thanks Santa! BYe!" (His heart is definitely in the right place...how sweet)

    Can't wait to see more pics...oh nosey me..is that your husbands real name Micah? Where is he from? Yes double nosey...I went to school with a guy named Micah and I always loved the name...it's so different....we to me it's different.

    ReplyDelete