Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Ride the Wind Bullseye!

This is my first try at iPhone blogging. We'll see how it goes, but there is no accounting for oddly placed photos and auto-corrected words.
Today I became a hero. Well... To Alden anyway. Bullseye had a broken leg. Why I had not already chucked him and his bum leg out, I am not sure. Today Alden brought him to me and asked me to fix him. I thought about explaining that most horses with a busted leg get shot, but refrained. "use your tape ma!" he begged.
I have a to do list a mile long today, and in my head I am thinking, tape ain't going to fix this china made piece o junk! But... I forged ahead and in the end tape AND some well placed rubberbands did the trick.
Alden was elated. "Thank you bootiful mommy! You are the best mommy ever!"
All that happiness and admiration for less than five minutes work and some tape.
Mamas, even if you know Bullseye will be busted again tomorrow, take a few minutes and fix him today... You might just be your little one's hero.
Now, ride like the wind Bullseye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment