1. I got a $1 subscription to Rolling Stone from Amazon.com... I wasted a dollar.
2. After reading John Mayer's ridiculous self centered (ok, man part centered) article in aforementioned Rolling Stone, I have realized I will never listen to his music. He is not cool weird, he is borderline perv weird. Maybe he and Roman Polanski can be friends.
3. I have been a good girl and eating eggs for breakfast. I still drink coffee too, but now I count that sugar laden beverage as my carb. Go team.
4.I didn't make it through all of the movie Shakespeare in Love. I have the opinion of movies that I have of books. If I can stop watching (reading) and forget to finish, it was not that good to begin with. E-mail me if I have missed something great.
5. Rental cars smell like cigarettes and old lady, not a winning combination.
6. I miss salt and vinegar chips. Alot. My tongue is not sure what all this healthy crap is I keep eating...
7. My Excursion was totaled earlier this month. I will miss that Green Beast.
8. Lincoln took a shower, lotioned and dressed himself completely alone last week. I almost cried at the boyish independence of it all, and I am hiding the lotion so he at least has to ask me where it is.
9. I love snuggling with my Micah. Head over heels I am for that boy. (and PS his neck still smells lovely and makes me swoon.)
10. God smacked me with a 2x4 on Sunday and it hurt. Truth in love can be like that...
Happy Tuesday folks. I leave you with lots of scrappy stuff. I am trying to make a LO a day in January. These are some of them. All products are from Memorable Seasons.